[bksvol-discuss] Re: jaws question

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:43:12 EDT

Try pressing the U key rather than tabbing.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: jaws question
Date:
8/27/2009 11:21:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
deniset@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

When I bring up a book list from search or click on the most recent books.

line.