[bksvol-discuss] Re: jaws question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:42:37 -0400

Hi, Sue. Well, as long as everything works, there's nothing wrong with
having it run in the system tray. I was only curious. I don't use a braille
display...I only wish!...so I don't know anything about that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mercy0421