[bksvol-discuss] Re: it's horible..

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:59:50 -0500

Exactly what you said in this note but suggest that yours is a better copy without criticizing the submitter or validator of the other book. This kind of thing does happen and bookshare is a co-operative effort among all of us. We all know various things need improving and we are all learning.

E.

At 12:30 AM 1/27/2006, you wrote:

I know HTML don't aways look very nice but this is rediculess.. the person moved the page numbers and didn't fix any of the titles.. and almost all the titles needed correcting... I haven't found the page I mentioned but I know my copy will be way better then this one... I'm stongly thinking I should write to Gestoval but what should I say...?
Kelly C