[bksvol-discuss] it's going to be a party!

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:09:29 -0500

Come one, come all!
Here in snowy Ohio, we are being advised to stay put in our houses.  Which for
me, means staying in and chatting with you fine folks, if you are willing!
We had the scanning party, it  was fun!  I will be in the friends of bookshare
chat room tonight at nine EST if anyone cares to join me.  We can commiserate
on the snow that is falling if you have it in your area. We can talk favorite
books, talk about what we are scanning or not scanning, etc.
So feel free to join me and any others at 9 EST.  Maybe we can even get a game
of something going... Just keep my mind off the rapidly piling snow!
See you there tonight, at 9 PM EST!
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams