[bksvol-discuss] Re: it doesn't even need to be that compicated

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

It would have to be you, Kelly. Unfortunately, when
books go back to step one it's the original,
unvalidated one. That's why I tried so hard (finally
succeeded) to make contact with Patricia Kepler.

It can go back to step one, but since you have the
validated file you need to be the one ro download it
and upload your file with the correction. I think
Gustavo will automatically bounce it to the download
page, so keep looking for it. smile

Cindy