[bksvol-discuss] Re: is this fair? Fw: Status of the Bookshare book you validated

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 14:34:51 -0500

I agree. I was surprised when I saw it on the checkout page, but the subject
looked interesting so I got it. But this is the first time I've ever seen an
outsourcer's book on the checkout page.

Bob

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed
by those who are dumber." Aristotle