[bksvol-discuss] is this a allowable book under copyright agreement?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:17:42 -0500

I do plan to submit the whole 8 volume set. My concern is that the info you gave me may not allow this. Is it an U.S. copyright do you think?

E.

At 03:40 AM 12/27/2004, you wrote:

E,

Here's the info I can find on this. I am assuming that you are scanning and planning to submit the entire 8-volume set. The publication info applies to the entire set.

? Paperback
? Publisher: Advaita Ashrama; 8th reprinted edition (May, 1999)
? ISBN: 8185301468

HTH

Pratik

Pratik Patel