[bksvol-discuss] Re: is anyone planning to scan

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:51:10 -0400

Noel, should I take it from the other list responses, that you've been enlightened?

Dave

At 04:43 PM 4/21/2007, you wrote:
Dave,

1635: The Cannon Law came out first.
Then will come 1634: The Baltic War
And finally 1634: Bavarian Crisis
There will also be published
Ring of Fire 2
This year.

The Baen website does not, I prepeat, does not have the whole series online
for free.  For free, they have 1632 and 1633.  If you buy the newest book,
you'll get all of the books up to 1634: The Baltic War on a cd which is in
the book.  If you can find the other copies, please furnish a legal link.  I
know all the books are available on bookshare, and I'll be planning to scan,
unless someone else does, the upcoming books.  Eric Flint would probably not
like to publish a free copyof his book on the web site, especially since you
can buy the book on Baen Webscriptions for like $15 or $25.  I've never done
the webscriptions thing, but just scanned it myself so that others could
enjoy it as well legally.

Please enlighten me Dave :).

Noel