[bksvol-discuss] Re: iron lake

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

I think Pavi, or someone, said she'd contacted the submitter and that person
was going to rescan the Krueger books, or convert them to rtf. If it hasn't
been done yet, maybe Pavi could be asked if she's heard anything; maybe the
books should be rejected. I'd validate them in their present condition even if
they were rtf, though it would be a while before I could get to them.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/