[bksvol-discuss] Re: introduction

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 02:34:11 -0400

Hi, Rosie. Welcome to the list. I'm glad you've joined us. Have you seen some of the books for writers on Bookshare? I especially like A Writer's Book Of Days. I'm drawing a blank on the author's name at the moment. It sounds like you really enjoy music too. We have several biographies of musicians, and I'm hoping to get some books soon that are about the music business. I'm waiting in a queue to get them from our library system. Do you have a scanner, or do you prefer to read/validate books others have scanned? Either way, we can definitely use talented people like you. (smile) Welcome aboard.

Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx