[bksvol-discuss] introduction

  • From: "Rosie" <nothingbutlime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:35:32 -0400

Hey guys! My name is Rosie. I'm a brand new volunteer, and I just added myself
to the list. So I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm eighteen years old,
and I'll be a sophomore when I return to college this fall. I'm a
communications major, and I'm auditioning to be a musical theater minor in
September. I've been totally blind since birth. I've always loved to read; my
parents couldn't take books away from me. I was the odd kid that read grammar
books during my free time because I was fascinated with the english language.
Weird I know. I write for pure enjoyment during my free time. Mostly, I write
poetry, but I also keep a livejournal. I also sing and have perfect pitch. I'm
a sister of Sigma Alpha Iota, an all-women's music fraternity. I took four
years of private voice, sang in choir throughout my high school and grammar
school years, and I'll be taking chorale this fall with this really awesome
professor (yay for awesome profs!) I'm blunt, open, free spirited, and I make
people laugh without trying. I love people--even some that everyone hate. Well,
that's me in a nut shell. I'm looking forward to working with all of you.
Rosie