[bksvol-discuss] intro and a few questions

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:58:31 -0800

Hello. I'm very very new  to the volunteer process. I have a few questions. I
read the sample document and the instructions but I am on a  mac running is10
lion. How am I to strip all the page breaks out using text edit and I forgot
what else I need to do. Maybe I should not have chosen a 90 page gook for my
first task lol! I'm in college and want to try and do this as time permits so I
won't give up but thats my first question is how do I remove all page breaks
with out looking for them in text edit?

thanks all and I hope to do you guys good.

Btw I'm visually impaired myself.

Sarah Alawami: owner and founder of WICS Radio America.
Check us out on the web at http://wics.cc and thanks for listening