[bksvol-discuss] interesting addition to the wish list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:54:23 -0800 (PST)

I haven't finished looking up all the titles that Melanie requested (with luck
they'll be by the same author) but I thought those of you who like mysteries
and protagonists who are female and/or  deaf would like to know that Dead Body
Language by Penny Warner  is in that category. With luck the rest of the titles
she requested are about the same person.

P.s. It would really save me a lot of time if when you make a request you
provide the name of the author (and whether the book is fiction or nonfiction
smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: