[bksvol-discuss] Re: instructions on reference guide that i reseaved from the list

  • From: angel <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 15:57:25 -0500

Ok let me be spacific if u all don't understand. I am running jaws 13, windows
7, and  ms word 2007. An the problem that I am having is the page down key will
go down to the next page. But I cant see what is on the page. it moves straight
to the next page. An then I end up using my arrow keys an I have to press them
multiple times for text to show. An that is what I am trying to figure out how
to fix that problem with my USB numpad.