[bksvol-discuss] Re: inserting blank lines on a global replace

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

If you are working in Word, do a global replace (ctrl-h) with ^m in the first
box, and ^m^p in the second box.  then, if you are a deranged perfectionist
like
me (not necessary, tool should remove, but what can I say?) and want to make
sure there are no double blank lines at the top of the page, do another global
replace with ^m^p^p in the first box and ^m^p in the second and again, replace
all.

Hope this helps!
 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples