[bksvol-discuss] information from official bookshare to share with my local library

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:27:19 -0400

My town library has just expanded into new wonderful quarters. Many changes are afoot. The library is reaching out to segments of the population who they can serve better. I want some kind of literature (a file will do which I can print here.) to give them. That way, seniors who are legally blind will know to register. They are aware of NLS and RFBD. Also, is there some way we can put a link to bookshare on the county wide site to which my town library belongs?

I would have written to John Glass directly but think others on the list may want to assist bookshare in publicity with their local libraries as well.

E.