[bksvol-discuss] Re: info for submitters and a list taming solution

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:37:15 -0400

If the folks just on this list could either finish working on a book or send it back to step 1 without sitting on it for three months and then releasing it back to step 1 we could make a dent in this issue. Let the official bookshare people make policy some other time as long as we continue to speak honestly and act to do what each of us can to deal with whatever bottlenecks each of us can handle.

E.