[bksvol-discuss] Re: info for submitters and a list taming solution

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:41:12 -0500

    I really like the idea of having some kind of Special Care pool, for
books that may need extra work. It would also be helpful to have a place
where a validator who releases a book could leave comments about the book.
In addition, as has been mentioned before, there needs to be a way for a
validator to upload the book he or she has worked on, but must release, so
the work already done is not lost.

    Another thing I would like to see is a link to report problems with the
quality of any book already on the site. I've downloaded several books rated
Excellent lately, which really should have been rated Good or Fair. This is
especially bad in the case of children's books, since Bookshare is trying to
court more schools.

Paula