[bksvol-discuss] Re: indexes?

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:04:02 -0400

There's one other use. If you didn't know how to spell Rachmaninoff, you could use the index to help both in spelling and in finding your pages. In the e-world, where you won't necessarily know how to spell a proper name, we'll have to develop something like an index if for nothing else. It will probably be a set of hyperlinks pointing to various parts of the book, or a set of proper names or even phrases in a search list for that book which would come as part of the book.