[bksvol-discuss] Re: index spills over 2 pages

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 16:16:20 -0400

Keeping the index is strictly up to you. I usually do, but that's my choice. It's not considered "core content", so you can omit it if you wish.

If you are using MS Word, that page break is only a soft page break. It won't appear in the rtf file, so it will not appear in the Bookshare files that people download.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>