[bksvol-discuss] Re: index question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 00:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

Not necessarily, I guess.  They could just be the entries under Disney. the
supposition being that
people woul look forDisny and then find the titles under there. I don't
remember seeing anything like that.  Do you have a particular book in mind?
Maybe I can check on amazon and see if I can find the index, or I can get the
print book. In the meantime I'll see what else I can find on line.
Cindy