[bksvol-discuss] Re: index question

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 23:08:00 -0600

This index, and many I have seen over time, has, for sintace, the entry for
DISNEY then beneath that would be the sub-entries for Disney things such as
Goofy
Dumbo
Cinderella

So those would be in their own entries under D for Dumbo and G for
Goofy but they would also be under Disney.

Is that making sense?

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Most (all?) indexes are allphabetically arranged. The one in your book should
> be, so there shouldn 't really be subentries.
Charisma