[bksvol-discuss] Re: incorrect book name

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:00:13 -0500

Actually that is the whole point of the comment field--to let the next person handling the book what they need to know about it. When you accept or reject you have the opertunity to comment. Sending E-mail takes up more time and doesn't necessarily get read anywhere near the same time as your book is delt with, and i would assume he has so many books to deal with that remembering every comment about them would be impossible.

He can hardly be confused about it being a different book than the original if the original information is no longer there to distract. That would only be a necessity if she was submitting instead of validating something.
I'm not having a fit, just trying to clarify and save people some trouble and confusion. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity