[bksvol-discuss] Re: in the eye of the sun

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

Go ahead and submit it with a warning. If no one else
takes it when I finish what's "on my plate," I'll try
it. It got good reviews by Publishers' Weekly and the
Library Journal, but I'm not sure I'll enjoy it. If I
don't, and the last half is really bad, I'll probably
reject it, so keep your scan. Maybe you can rescan
just the last half.

But I have, in addition to some smaller things, an
800-page book to do, so I wouldn't get to it for quite
a while.

Cindy