[bksvol-discuss] Re: improving excellent books

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:45:44 -0500

Well, I think I deleted messages already to this effect, but the
BrailleNote or however you are reading or keeping track, the best
possible way is to keep track of errors. If you are reading them on a
Stream, you could put recorded bookmarks there and go to those notes.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.