[bksvol-discuss] Re: improving a book in the collection

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:21:01 -0500

HI, Lissi. When you're on the file name, instead of hitting enter, do an
alt-f to go into the file menu, then arrow down to the Open With
submenu...not the Open menu, but open with. From there, you can choose
another program to use for opening the file. If you choose Word, you should
be able to open the file and make changes, but as Jake said, I'm not sure if
it keeps page breaks. Maybe that's something you can check on. To change the
file name, all you have to do is choose Save As from the file menu, then
leave the name the same but tab over to the combo box with the different
file types and choose Rich Text Format. I hope this is making some sense and
helps. take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.