[bksvol-discuss] Re: improving a book in the collection

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:55:10 -0600

Hi Julie,
Has someone verified that this process keeps page breaks? I'm concerned because HTML shouldn't really have any concept of a page break.

If this hasn't been verified then we'll want to attempt to verify it or find an alternative method.

Thanks,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>