[bksvol-discuss] Re: improvement to Bookshare site

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 05:31:35 -0500

Hi all,
I was looking yesterday since my book is do on the ninth and the link
was not there. I just thought you might want to know as well. I just
checked and the link isn't there today either. I'll just keep my eyes
open.
Valerie, you're not the only one, no worries.
Jackie

--
Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins