[bksvol-discuss] Re: important, may write off list, need advice on book storage

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:35:33 -0500

I am not familiar with your particular technology, but it is important to have
the right type of SD card. The new HD SD cards are generally 4 GB and larger.
They do not work in older SD technology.  For the most part, the smaller cards
are the standard SD, and that is what you probably need, something under 2GB is
most likely standard SD, but read before buying if possible.

Hope this helps!
Valerie