[bksvol-discuss] Re: important educational wishlist book

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:26:31 -0500

This is a request that should be made to SchoolBookRequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx At least, I think that is the correct address. To be sure, there is a link for it on the web site. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com