[bksvol-discuss] Re: images.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:59:55 -0800 (PST)

Roger, I clicked on the title of a book and found my name and the name of the
submitter at the bottom of the page but my name is gray; I couldn't click on
it; I didn't see anywhere on that page a "Details that I could click on. If I
can once find a list of books I've dones I'll save it. I  was keeping my own
list  for a long time but now I can't find it.
G. CIndy.