[bksvol-discuss] Re: images.

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:30:44 -0500

To find a list of the books you have proofed go to the detail page of one that you know that you have proofed. Near the bottom of the page are labeled links telling who submitted the book and who proofed it. Those are links. Click your own name and you should be taken to a list of all the books in the collection that you have proofed.

On 12/21/2011 2:13 AM, Cindy wrote:

Oh, dear. I'm describing lots of photos of ads for The Shadow, and don't plan to do any children's books, if there are other people who can do them I read what you sent with the example of the science ·was it biology? book.) Am I going to have to learn a new way of describing images or is what I have done in the past o.k.? Is there a way you can check some of the books--children's and others that I have done? I've never found a way to find a list of books I proofed, just books I submitted. Some of the children's books. like one of the early Amelia Bedelia--and maybe there's something about 3 little pigs, and for one of Larry's books about the history of the U,.S.--Empire of Liberty or something like that (I couldn't find it with my search), and --and what I finally did with the graphs in the book on the British election of? If I could gfind a list of my books I could tell you--oh--and Apples to Oregon--and --there was something about a Jewish Man's coat (that was tricky because it was cut-outs with pictures underneath the curtoour on the nect page; Oh--here's an easy one you can check--Mao's Last Dancer, and, I think Goodnight Moon.
Cindy