[bksvol-discuss] Re: images

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

Jill,

Since apparently bookshare as yet doesn't retain tabs
it's not possible,as far as I know, to be able to keep
the table as it appears in the book. What you can do,
and what I have done for other books, is "translate"
the table into words., i.e., explain in words what the
table says. Sometimes this is easy, sometimes it's not
so easy and/or is tedious. If you need help with it
let me know. Perhaps you don't really need the table.
Sometimes they just illustrate what the text says and
all you need to do is write "Table..." --the title and
caption.

Cindy