[bksvol-discuss] Re: illustrations

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:57:47 -0400

Hi Gail,
You need to put the pages with no numbers on them at the end of the book; then you can continue numbering the pages. Also, you can make a note, perhaps near the beginning of the book, placed in brackets, stating that the pages origionally between pages 30 and 31 are at the bottom of the book. Hope this makes sense!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: gail johnson
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:50 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] illustrations

I am proofing a book with described illustrations.
The illustrations do not have page numbers in the print text. They are
betweebn pages 30 and 31.
Am I to indicate these are unnnumbered pages somehow?
Should they be moved to the back or front of the file?
Any help would be appreciated.