[bksvol-discuss] Re: illustration pages

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:51:50 -0800

HI Paula,

Understand what I was trying to say here.

Pages with pictures and captions that have page numbers I leave. Pages with
pictures, no captions and no page numbers that fall into the page numbering
of the book I will leave out.

I hope this makes sense.

Have an outstanding day and remember... Every day is a good day for someone.
Make it be you.

Katie Hill
kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155