[bksvol-discuss] Re: identifying volunteers

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:15:44 -0400

I actually don't understand how that author found Shannon. When you're not logged in, your name does not appear. So unless you're a volunteer, you can't see who submitted what book.

    ***
Grace

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

http://silvara.paperbackswap.com/profile/index.php
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>