[bksvol-discuss] Re: idea for keeping step 1 in some kind of shape

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:19:42 -0500

Elizabeth, thanks for sending us this list and for taking time to make it. I've got two of the fair rated books right now. I think they can both be fixed up with some effort. They are books I'd want to read anyway, and that makes working on these types of books much nicer. (smile)

Monica Willyard

E. wrote:
I have attached a list of books of less than excellent quality from step 1. I realize that some books listed as less than excellent ought to have a higher rating for a variety of reasons. So think of the list as a tool.