[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:45:32 -0800 (PST)

Half tongue-in-cheek, methinks there is an interesting opportunity here. If it
were not for the layers of cooperation, it would be wonderful if we could  list
edit errors and forward them to someone at book share who could then pass them
on to the publishers or authors should the request that if future additions are
amended that we be given a digital copy to then improve our copy.

I can dream, can't I? Grin.
 Valerie