[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:18:17 -0500

I am using Thunderbird and with JAWS it does not read the from field automatically even though it does read the sender's name if it is in the signature field. To read the from field I have to go to some extra trouble, pressing control+W.

On 2/16/2012 8:05 AM, Cindy Ray wrote:
Oh, interesting. Well, I like Cindy Rose. LOL.

Cindy Lou

On Feb 16, 2012, at 6:58 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:

HI Cindy Lou,
In the "from" field of your e-mail it says Cindy Ray. I have no trouble identifying you at all. The other Cindy's "From" field just says Cindy.
Mayrie

        *From:* Sue Stevens <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx