[bksvol-discuss] Re: hyphenated words between pages.

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:43:46 -0600

I agree with you there. In Braille when I change them, and they are little
ones, I might indicate that I am doing it. If it says not and should say now,
or something, you know that's an error. You can't add in missing words. I
should think you could correct very obvious things like that. I don't know why
I'm entering this as I am not currently proofreading.

Maybe I'd better start.