[bksvol-discuss] Re: how to remove column breaks

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:38:38 -0500

Hi Charisma,

If you are proofing in Word, using JAWS, be sure the option page, section
break and multiple columns is turned off and that the page break symbol is
added to your JAWS dictionary. Larry or someone else who remembers exactly
what to do, how does she add that to her JAWS dictionary? I wouldn't want to
tell her incorrectly. Thanks. Good luck and happy proofing!

Susan