[bksvol-discuss] Re: how to know if a book is on the list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

That happens some times and I'm not sure why. There have been several times
that other people and me have used the Search for Title or Author space and not
found the book we were looking for and then someone said that it's there and I
found it by using the Advanced Search. I'm not sure why. I think most of the
time I did something wrong--maybe mis-spelled something or had a space where
there shouldn't have been or some such thing. I don't usually check both by
title *and* author, and have found that that's necessary because sometimes one
of them is mis-spelled but the other isn't.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/