[bksvol-discuss] Re: how should I handle numbering for pages of unnumbered photos moved to end of book

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:17:44 -0800

Can you access a book in the collection without having to pay for it het
just to take a look at? If so you might check Kind o Blue by Ashley
Kahn<https://www.bookshare.org/browse/author?key=Ashley%20Kahn>  Jimmy
Cobb <https://www.bookshare.org/browse/author?key=Jimmy%20Cobb>
which has the photo pages listed at the end.
But there were also photos interspersed among pages of text.  I think I put
a note somewhere Perhaps  in the front pages before the text) that a list
of photos was at the end of the book. Then at the end I put in brackets;
List of photo pages and I listed and described them. In your case I'd put
[unnumbered pages between text page 26 and 27] anad list them (since the
captions were retained that's easy. I think I did something
similar in the biography of  Sarah Bernhardt.