[bksvol-discuss] Re: how people learn with and without manuals

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:35:46 -0500

I learn best by doing and seeing, so if a manual has really good step by
step directions and pictures, I'm pretty ok with trying something new. I
have a knitting machine I bought a few years ago that I don't know how to
use yet (and it's a darned nice one too with many bells and whistles) that I
haven't even tried yet because the manual isn't that great. When I have time
someday I will look for videos on You Tube. I'm not good at figuring things
out on my own.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html