[bksvol-discuss] how many books?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:02:22 -0500

Can you tell us approximately how many books are in the collection.

I've heard numbers between seventy and a hundred thousand. Though there may be problems in getting a precise count, can you give us a general idea? True numbers can lie, be misconstrued or manipulated to give false impressions. Still I'd find a total book count very satisfying. My current idea of the size of the collection is so muzzy that I don't quote any numbers for fear of being tens of thousands, plus or minus, off

Thanks.

always with love,

Lissi