[bksvol-discuss] Re: how do i open mp3 folder

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 11:50:19 -0400

Select the folder. Hit applications key. Arrow down to extract all. Uncheck the
show extracted files when completed box and hit the extract button. Don't
change the directory path. Once it has been extracted it will take you back
into the main folder delete the compressed zipped folder  the file folder
should be the only one left of that name. then select it move it to where ever
you want to using the move to folder.

Sent from my iPhone