[bksvol-discuss] Re: how do I

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:52:49 -0700

Hi Gail,

Yes, once you hit enter on the browse button, find your file on your computer, and hit enter again as you stated, your file should upload to Bookshare. It could take a couple of minutes. Once finished, you should see the "thank you" page that thanks you for uploading the book you just uploaded.

Good luck!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 02:22 AM 3/26/2008, you wrote:
If I understand correctly when I find the edit box for the file name then tab once and the computer will go to browse.

thanks I shall try this.

When I find the file on the computer then should I be able to press enter and it will up load to bookshare?