[bksvol-discuss] Re: how can I change this?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 22:27:27 -0400

Also, some books although they claim to have 84 pages or what have you might
really not.

They might start counting pages on say page 10 so the physical page count might
be correct where the author's count is well wrong.

That is eight pages difference so it might be the publisher and not the tool.

Smile.

Got to love this murky muddy water we call proofreading.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)