[bksvol-discuss] Re: how about a bookshare convention?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, there you go, Susan. It's magic--or, to quote
Rumpole of the Bailey, you're SWMBO (She Who Musts Be
Obeyed). smile

On a different note, I just read an article that said
about 200 copies of the latest Harry has two chapters,
or 30 pages, missing. The article is from a Seattle
paper.  Lucky booksharians. I hope when I get my copy
from the library it's complete. smile

Grandma Cindy