[bksvol-discuss] Re: how about a bookshare convention?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

Susan,

The convention is March in Los Angeles, near the
airport for everyone's convenience, is sponsored by
Cal State University, Northridge. It's always the same
place in March and has vendors and speakers and
benetech people (including Big Jim smile) and
booksharians and nonbooksharians.

I don't know if the ACB and NFB conventions are always
in the same place; I don't think so because I remember
Pratik and Gustavo and Guido posting one year about
the fun they had in Las Vegas. Maybe you can influence
one of those organizations to have their convention in
Dallas or someplace in Texas.